ICON 47 CONVENTION COVID HEALTH INITIATIVE
To best ensure the safety of all ICON 47 guests, attendees, vendors and staff, we must adhere to the current policies of the state, county, city, and our venue, as well as our own guidelines. We will be utilizing the following guidelines to facilitate safety for all in attendance at ICON 47.
- In order to pick up your badge you must show your negative test results or vaccination card. We are requiring proof of a negative test result between Monday, October 10 and Wednesday, October 12, along with your valid photo ID.
- We require masks in all areas where social distancing is not possible.
- Masks will not be required in your sleeping room.
- There will be touchless hand sanitizer stations throughout the hotel as well as hand sanitizer available at various other convention locations (registration, volunteers, gaming, etc.).
- We strongly encourage social distancing, in accordance with current guidelines. We will encourage greater distance (6 feet or more) whenever possible.
- We will have barriers at the convention’s Registration, and Volunteers desks.
- The hotel’s elevator capacity is 3 persons at a time or members of the same group, per elevator.
- We will have a limited number of disposable masks available for staff and attendees if requested.
- Room parties are returning this year. Masks are required unless actively eating or drinking. If you are serving alcoholic beverages, it is your responsibility to check ID’s.